You shall never be ready

In the arena of thoughts streaming inside of me, I forecast that my beliefs were something that I carried forward you call it as luggage of past or a mere thoughtfulness of the future.

My sincere well-wisher once asked me, what matters to me, I was accustomed to such questions, and to my surprise, I couldn't answer it then. That's where I engaged in reading books, to work my way out of self detachment. Being a serious kid, that's all people know of me, I wanted to know more about myself and that's when I encountered the treasure the book "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. I have nothing serious to talk or write right now since now I know where I belonged. I don't cry for blessings or heaven to shower some love. I am in peace with the wisdom to settle inside. 
"Being conscious of our thoughts, we conquer the time loop" 

Life is not about reinventing the wheel, while its about rewriting our own story, forgetting about what could go wrong and focusing about ourselves. Be determined to what you want and how much effort are you ready to put into it.

You define and decide what can affect you emotionally, spiritually and physically, control your thoughts, before it controls you.

Don't give a shit about what others will think. Be self efficient, sufficient and reliant. A dream is a just another dream, unless you work for it. Merely, talking about it and doing nothing, will take you no where.

Nothing comes easy, without spending sweat and working for it. Its your dream, you got to protect it.

Things will be dark for sometime, but until when, be persistent and make things happen, eventually you will meet the sunshine.

Focus on living the day, forget the past and concerns about the future. Live one day at a time.

Giving up is not an option. Everyone has problems, you, me and even the greatest of greatest living being on earth. Work on yourself and your mental peace, rest will take care of itself. 

If things doesn't work in one way, think about the next possible ways to make things work, rather than giving up.

Once something becomes a habit, it becomes a lifestyle. So happens when you give up.

You are the narrator of your own story, don't look for perfection, but your best version.

If it had helped anyone of you, please do share your views on the comment section. I would be more than happy to know about it.

Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this blog.

Shall meet you soon with the next soul writing.

Stay happy.
Stay blessed.
Stay safe.
Stay connected.

Comments

Popular Posts