From the Soul - the Purpose of Life



I have been day dreaming for several days, that life would have been better, if it works my way, but never it does. I remained anxious from time to time, thinking what am I doing here when I don't have any control on this life. Years passes by I found myself still struggling to know if I could change my life for good.

Most of the times, we wait for things to get better and it goes in the opposite way. Things happen only if we are persistent enough to make it happen. There will be times when you will be stuck, being directionless doesn't imply the end of the journey, beautiful things takes time and effort.

You may be going through various emotions right now; love, spiritual, fear, possessiveness, hate, loneliness, serenity, and many more. Your purpose of life is the summation of what you do on daily basis and its hidden. You will never know your purpose unless you know yourself. Being conscious about what you do, why you do, how you do, when you do and how does it feel after doing it, will get you closer to yourself.

You may have been in trauma of being ignored, underrated, ditched, insulted, hatred, unsecured etc. But that doesn't define who you are. You as an individual, as a soul, as a person and as a kin, handle multiple responsibilities, its perfectly okay if you mess up sometimes, no one is perfect, neither the sun nor the moon. Don't be hard on yourself accept the way you are and try to improvise.

We don't know what plans life has for us, but we can stay and work in a optimistic way for better results. There can be many distractions along the way, but you must surpass it.
We are defined by the decisions we make, if life seems to be tragic right now, it doesn't mean it will end up in the same way. Here are the two quotes I would like to share, that helps me personally to keep going.

"Where there is a will, there is a way"
"If it is important to you, you will find a way and if not, then you will find an excuse"

I am in the same emotional state when I am writing this blog, you are not alone in this journey. I'm still in the process of bettering myself.

Thanks for spending your valuable time in reading this blog, I hope this may give you some comfort and help you find your purpose. I wrote my heart out, I don't know if I could help anyone personally, but I shall always pray for the good of the person whoever is reading this blog. "May God bless you and your family, may he lead your path to light, may he give you the strength to overcome the difficulties, may he bless you with the best of the things in your life". Amen.

Shall meet you soon with the next soul writing.

Stay happy.
Stay blessed.
Stay safe.

Comments

  1. This write-up is like simply inner sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow.. great content
    Becoming better day by day
    Stay happy dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. While reading this, I can totally relate to myself. Such a soulful words.
    You are wonderful. Thanking you for opening my eyes.
    May God bless you too.
    And Don't worry about anything in life its is just a time it will pass away.
    'whatever happens, happens for good'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good
    Definitely relatable.
    And stay motivated.
    Good days are gonna be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and perfectly relatable to my life. Everyone including me have gone through the same feel. Wish you the best! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts