The Days in your life submerged with heaviness



Just as my blog name, I'm a drifted soul, always looking out for ways and observing the winds and swirls in the heart. There must have been some days in your life, when your heart feels heavy and you no longer want to talk to anyone. You prefer to be alone and spend sometime with your grief and inner screams. I felt it hard enough at most occasions. 

The most common questions are how do I deal with it? How long would I suffer from this pain? Where can I find some hope? When will this get over once for all? I can't handle this, this is too overwhelming, my heart is about to explode, I wish someone could be my side just to give my some strength to beat it all. I know I understand, we are living beings with so many dreams and wishes. 

I have been craving for someone's presence in my life, something's existence, my career, my passion. Things fades with time, but heart holds all the account. I can't count upon the list of friends ready to support me. I know none can convince the heart that is drenched in its own flood. I have cried for years and they only made me a weak idol. A girl who is too sensitive, soft-hearted and whose emotions can be easily played with. I agree that yes, I'm such a human, sometimes being empathetic is a curse, there is so much to hold and so less to leave. My tears have encountered some of the best journeys with in my inner self that comforts my pain and sheds more.

Yes, I am heavy hearted right now while writing this blog. I have experienced loneliness and had wished to have someone whom I can hug, and cry on their shoulders and the bitter truth is to have that person to be a permanent part of my life. And there's where I went wrong, people leave, circumstances demands them to do it.

You can't deny the truth that at some point of time in your life, you must have left your best friends, your close ones whom you never imagined to be separated from. Change is constant. But its much difficult to make our heart understand and accept the reality, we get attached to things so much that we become ready enough to lose things. But that's not how it always works. Its difficult to settle things unless you say no to it. Saying "No" is of the difficult things, especially when its linked to someone or something we adore. 

So let's concentrate on dealing with this, personally I don't see ways to overcome it. The sensitive part of me is natural and is genuine why should I disturb its rhythm. Here comes the power of acceptance and taking charge. The pain is mine so is its healing. 

Now, lets perform a quick exercise, your challenge is to look into the mirror, close your eyes, now start speaking 20 best things that you are proud that you did yourself, no matter its big or small. Speak continuously don't stop, let the memories flow, let yourself touch every part of your soul. Once you are done, open your eyes. I strongly believe that the smile that you have in your face soon after this activity would be incredible. 

 


Never regret for being your authentic self

Acknowledge and focus of what you have in hand, and get ready to rewrite your story with amazing adventures. 






If it had helped anyone of you, please do share your views on the comment section. I would be more than happy to know about it.

Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this blog.

Shall meet you soon with the next soul writing.

Stay happy.
Stay blessed.
Stay safe.
Stay connected.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts