Be your own person

With little warnings from my past, I learned that it is important to be your own person. I spent most of my years as an introvert, with the fear of being judged by others. Though the feeling was constant, I always wanted to get out of it. I tried to make some friends to start my journey from an introvert to an extrovert. But it ended up in the wrong way, I was often bullied and it felt like the worst decision I made at that time. I am not good at making choices of people, neither I can change their thought process, however I can change mine. We often let people to control us, with the belief that they are good at making decisions. 

"Faith is good, but blind faith is disastrous."

It gives others the power to tame us. Instead get suggestions from people, analyze them and make your own decision based on your intellect. 

"Any decision taken can either be right or wrong, there is no room for favor"


Always check on your beliefs and alter them as per your experience and need, not all situations need a same reaction.
Once you control your beliefs you can control the way you react to the things, no matter how crazy things could be, you can still manage to smile and remain calm.
Stick to your values for its your memorable souvenir at every phase of life and the beacon for the future travelers who walk the similar path.

"You are amazing the way you are and it doesn't need any external approvals"

Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this blog.
If it had helped anyone of you, please do share your views on the comment section. I would be more than happy to know about it.

Shall meet you soon with the next soul writing.

Stay happy.
Stay blessed.
Stay safe.
Stay connected.

Comments

Popular Posts